About Me

My photo
Arlesey, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I am originally from Wiltshire, from a very long village called Winterslow, just outside Salisbury. I make my work by drawing into a black piece of paper and then layering colours from behind which I cut into again. This makes very delicate and intricate paper pieces that are inspired by my love of the landscape and the natural world about me.

Friday, 6 August 2010



These little paper creatures were made at a two hour workshop at Letchworth Art Centre by students aged 7 - 10. There wasn't a set outcome - I simply showed them how to make a bowl shape and the students themselves took the construction and added their natural creativity to it and out came creatures and frogs and rainbow bowls!!

No comments: