About Me

My photo
Arlesey, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I am originally from Wiltshire, from a very long village called Winterslow, just outside Salisbury. I make my work by drawing into a black piece of paper and then layering colours from behind which I cut into again. This makes very delicate and intricate paper pieces that are inspired by my love of the landscape and the natural world about me.

Monday, 14 February 2011

Stonehill School, Letchworth - handmade books January 2011

Here are the mini handmade books the children at the art club I run at Stonehill School, Letchworth made recently. I showed them how to make the mini books by folding a single sheet of A4paper and they then had the chance to fill the books with nything they wished - from stories to jokes!




No comments: