About Me

My photo
Arlesey, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I am originally from Wiltshire, from a very long village called Winterslow, just outside Salisbury. I make my work by drawing into a black piece of paper and then layering colours from behind which I cut into again. This makes very delicate and intricate paper pieces that are inspired by my love of the landscape and the natural world about me.

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Free event this Sunday - all ages welcome!

FREE DROP IN SESSION....
 to make a sticky backed plastic collage mural!


The Rotary Club Letchworth is organising "The Big Lunch" in Howard Gardens, Letchworth on Sunday the 1st June. I will be there from 1-3 to make a big sticky backed plastic mural from precut shapes and layers of vinyl - depicting a garden path full of flowers and colour! It's a free event so please do drop in and come and help me make the mural...it will be used at this years Rhythms of the World in Hitchin.... to read more about what's happening on Sunday read HERE.

No comments: